Thursday, June 14, 2007

I would like to introduce myself

Hello, my name is Michelle, and this is my first blog entry ever. Here I plan to showcase my creations of all kinds. You never know what I may be in the mood to show you from day to day. I have many interests including artistic rubber stamping, scrapbooking, sewing, crocheting, and basically anything crafty.

I am also the mother of 5 wonderful children who always keep me going! So I doubt I'll be able to post every day at this point. My children are ages 7 years, 5 years, 2 years, and 4 month old twins! However in the event that I am able to have creative time I hope to be able to share my creations with you!

I am also married to a fabulous husband Mark, who is very supportive of my crafting time. I think it's because the more time I have to be crafty the happier I am, and the less I tell him to stay home and help out with the kids who can drive me batty at times. But when he is home to help out he usually does a great job! Yes ladies he changes the twins diapers without being asked! Where'd I find a guy like that you ask? Online! But more about that later. My 5 year old just woke up from a nap with a fever. Have a great day!

Michelle

P.S.
If you'd like to leave me a comment please do. :)

No comments: